PRECIOUS MOMENTS

Find world famous Precious Moments figurines, collectibles and gifts for all occasions and get Free Shipping on orders over $50. Enter coupon: GOFREE10.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

THE FLOATING FLAME GRILL



Evidently the guys that developed the Floating Flamer were sitting around outside after a few drinks (who would have guessed?) and some barbeque, and lo and behold, the idea of the Floating Flamer was born.
They made a few prototypes and did some test grilling (and I’m guessing some more drinking) and they now have not one, but two Floating Flamers that we can choose from. Floating Flamers offers a “Topless Model” and the “Grand Flamer” to serve up all the flaming goodness that your friends and family can handle.
The smaller Floating Flamer seems to be small enough to throw in your truck and go, and I can see myself being very popular at the lake this 4th of July. I can even see myself “tailgaiting” off the back of my boat. But I cant help wondering, does this thing come with an anchor?

No comments:

Post a Comment